Warner Bros. Eastwood Scoring Stage
65’ wide by 80’ long. Unique features include movable diffusers
for adjusting room acoustics, drum booth, vocal booth, producers’/contractor
booth. Timber framed concert hall style floor. Control room provides
excellent orchestra visibility through the use of a bay window design.
- Studer A820 24 track recorder
- Studer A80 4 track recorder
- Studer A810 2 track recorder
- Albrecht sprocketless 35mm Mag recorder by request
- Sony 3348 HR
- Tascam DA98
- Sony 7040 DAT
- Fairlight MFX3+ digital recorders
- Other digital recorders and
ProTools are available on request.
- Custom ATC 300s with Stage Accompany
- Audioquest speaker cables
- 5.1 monitor configuration
- Custom, isobaric subwoofers.
- 35mm Kinotone high speed projector
- Video - Digital Projection Inc. 5GV DLP projector
- 3/4" and 1/2" formats standard.
Other video formats available by request
- 1929 True Concert
Grand Steinway. The piano is identified as having special sonic
properties it works its way up through various tuners until
it reaches the master tuner who then determines a designation
of Concert Grand the pinnacle of Steinway piano.
being a part of various historical scores, Frank Sinatra was accompanied
by this magnificent instrument for a number of recordings. This
piano has become the most requested in the business. It remains
a central focal point on the world class Eastwood Scoring Stage
at Warner Bros. Studios.